A full redye consists of a deep clean prior to applying new colour to the trainers. Following the deep clean the trainers will be brushed up in order to prepare them for applying the dye. Intricate work will be done in order to achieve a smooth and even finish to the trainers. As with all our restores a protective coat is applied to ensure a professional finish and protect that colour that has been put back into the trainers.
Step By Step
- Click the Buy Now Button and complete the checkout process.
- Print out your Paypal receipt that will have your return address on it and make sure that you give us a mobile number to assist with the delivery process.
- Send your trainers to us with the Paypal receipt and phone number as well as any specific instructions you have for the trainers.
- Once we receive your order we will send you an email or text.
- Deep cleaning will occur, your trainers will then be prepared for application of the dye..
- The dye will be mixed to match the colour of your trainers
- Dye will be applied using fine art brushes and a variety of other tools for application.
- Your trainers will then be left for up to 24 hours in order to dry and set before being brushed up to restore the nap.
- This process is repeated as many times as needed to ensure a smooth and vibrant finish to the trainers.
- Once this process has been completed for the final time the trainers shall be given a protective coat of suede protector.
- Once the trainers are complete an email/text will be sent out to you notifying you that the restore has been complete.
- Finally the trainers will be sent out using Interlink 24 hour service. Text notifications will be used to alert you of your one hour delivery slot.
- Make sure you take a photo of your trainers and post to any Social Media Page to get 5% off your next order.